Picture this: Error free vehicular data is captured transparently as your vehicles drive by, and is automatically stored to a central database where SM2’s PM module generates preventive maintenance planning and performance reports. That’s what DataZone is about: vehicle data that updates itself. What a great value for such a small investment!
What can DataZone do for you?
- Reduce maintenance related labor and overtime
- Reduce fuel consumption by cutting down vehicle idling
- Achieve accurate tracking of equipment cost
- Reduce risks of accidents
- Improve fleet performance and reduce down time through accurate preventive maintenance
- Accurately plan preventive maintenance with SM2’s PM+ module or automatically transfer error free data to your existing preventive maintenance application
- Have an accurate picture of field operations by staying up to date on vehicles’ positions relative to configurable geo-fences
What makes DataZone different?
- The most economical vehicle data collection solution
- Delivers all of the advantages of the SM2 platform
- Extensively customizable
- Wireless installation is economical and non- disruptive
- Automatically captures and routes vehicular data to a central database: no human action required!
- Plug-and-play Vehicle Data Unit installation
How does DataZone operate
Collecting accurate fleet data has never been easier:
- Management of field vehicles/equipment is made easy through the GPS module and configurable geo-fences
- Vehicles are detected as they enter the DataZone (within about 500 ft of the RF data collector)
- Within 1 second, DataZone detects and captures:
- Engine hours
- Trip mileage
- Trip engine hours
- Engine idling time
- Engine fault codes
- Additional data
- Collected information is time stamped and saved to central database
DataZone: error free vehicle data capture for proper preventive maintenance.
That’s what DataZone is about: vehicle data that updates itself